Location: Greenville, NC
Shift: 1st shift
The Marketing Manager has primary responsibility for managing written & electronic marketing driven, customer facing communication for the company. Works with the entire Marketing team and other internal departments on establishing, creating and implementing the design, branding, and message conveyed in all published documents, catalogs, brochures, price lists, and sales & marketing tools. Assists senior management in the development and execution of the marketing department budget. Reports to the leadership of the entire marketing organization.
- Works with product managers and sales management on product branding and communicating product features and benefit into a compelling selling story.
- Responsible for the establishment, design, layout, writing, and message for all written & electronic marketing and sales documents, literature, brochures, assorted marketing tools, training materials, give-a-ways, price lists, and assorted sales tools.
- In charge of photography, library, samples, trade show material including samples and company owned booth materials. Maintains inventory and manages outside exhibit companies.
- Manages all digital resources.
- Develops trade show strategy, booth design, and graphics.
- Manages Marketing Services Budget.
- Manages Eagles Club program, supporting documentation, annual award plaques, gifts, and special programs for Eagles Club members.
- Key contact and manages outside resources providing sales tools including AEC Daily, iSQft, and other outside lead generation companies, marketing service groups, and other vendors.
- Maintains customer and sales contact lists.
- Works with marketing staff on projects that incorporate written and electronic communication.
- Works with sales and IT on customer and sales quoting system.
- Provides marketing support to product managers and sales as required.
- Manages the activities of the Marketing Coordinator and Sales Coordinator.
- Researches new marketing and sales tools to build customer awareness, increase revenues, and operational effectiveness.
- Four-year college degree.
- Prior experience managing a marketing support team.
- Some graphics background and prior marketing experience required.
- Working knowledge of design and graphic software, including Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and familiarity with Access is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to design highly effective communication messages.
- Strong proof reading skills and ability to read and interpret documents, guidelines, and procedure manuals.
- Experience with ERP systems, especially Infor XA.
- Experience with internet- and email marketing, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and other media.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, good work ethic.
- Ability to work independently, but within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to perform light physical activity – lifting and moving boxes of materials.
- Travel occasionally - trade shows, training sessions, and special meetings.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus..
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.