Penco’s Stadium® Fully Framed lockers are ideally suited for sports team rooms, fire fighter’s equipment, or any other environment where easy access to uniforms and/or equipment is required.
Stadium lockers are available in Knocked Down or Welded construction. The open front and diamond perforated sides create full ventilation while allocating a specific storage space to each individual. The base model has a full-width shelf, 2 coat hooks, and a coat rod. A lockable security box, lockable foot locker that doubles as a bench, or both can be added to the Stadium locker.
When fully accessorized, Stadium lockers are outfitted with a security box fastened to a full-width shelf and a footlocker with a hinged, reinforced seat at the base. Both compartments are lockable to secure valuable items. The front of the footlocker is recessed for an external padlock, and a stainless steel strike plate protects the finish. The footlocker design saves floor space by eliminating the clutter of open locker doors and the need for separate locker room benches.
Penco Stadium® lockers Penco’s Stadium lockers are ideally suited for athletic teams, firefighters, or any other application where easy access to uniforms and/or equipment is required.
• Offered in KD or Welded construction
• 18, 21, and 24 inch depths available
• 18 or 24 inch widths available
• 2 lockable compartment options
• Preconfigured part numbers allow for easy quoting and ordering
• Open fronts and smooth frame channels
• Rigid frame design does not require large frame members at top and bottom of locker resulting in more storage inside the locker
Our configurator allows you to find a Penco product to meet your specific needs.Start Now